Anderson Associates were established since 1999 by Paul Anderson (MRICS MCIOB), the Principal. Anderson Associates were incorporated in 2003 as a limited company.
We are chartered surveyors covering all of East London, South-East London, Kent, Essex and Suffolk.
Paul Anderson, the principal has an extensive range of experience in the 30+ years of working in the industry/profession in both the private and public sector and has worked for Small, Medium and Large Building and Civil Engineering Contractors, Private Chartered Surveying Practices, Local Government, Councils and Housing Associations.
Anderson Associates undertake the normal range of works a Chartered Surveyors practice would do and includes:
- Building and Structural Surveys
- House/Home Buyers Reports
- Party wall matters
- Neighbour disputes including resolution of boundary disputes/issues
- Disputes with Builders, providing Schedules of works and conditions Schedule of defects
- Expert witness statements
- Building maintenance planning
- Project management and Contract Administration for internal and external refurbishment of residential blocks of flats and houses and commercial buildings, offices etc